Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I - poem

Ant, cockroach, mosquito, fly-
Nuisance! Spray out insecticide!
Healthy living ensured thereby.

Crops devoured by goat and rat.
Let us make a meat of them,
Nutritious food, protein and fat.

Lion and tiger threaten our life,
Rifle in hand, shoot them at sight
And be free from fear and strife.

We will fight to kill enemies,
Let our flag fly far and high,
Patriot’s duty right it is.

Long live my tongue, race and caste.
For these, I’ll spare no effort.
If no such feeling, be outcast.

If my neighbour, of hunger dies,
It is his fate, nothing for me.
Only at home my charity lies.

I won’t let my kin cross path,
Uncivil it is to poke noses,
I and I alone will survive,
Go to hell, the entire world.

Circle of love going smaller and smaller,
Got reduced to a dot called I.

No comments:

Post a Comment